Francois Gouget : winedbg: Fix compilation with gcc 2. 95 and non-GNU compilers.

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at orange.fr
Sat Apr 17 01:52:38 CDT 2010

Alexandre Julliard a écrit :
> Module: wine
> Branch: master
> Commit: 51dfd9adb11885daec878737f18f89fb05c1516c
>
> Author: Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr>
> Date:   Sat Mar 27 16:55:27 2010 +0100
>
> winedbg: Fix compilation with gcc 2.95 and non-GNU compilers.

François,
what was the exact issue here ? I guess that the ; at the end of the
attribute definition for GNUCC compiler was missing for the non gnu C
compilers ?
your fix is wrong as dbg_printf doesn't take a va_list as argument
(you'd want dbg_vprintf which doesn't exist)
does the attached patch work in your configuration ?

A+

--
Eric Pouech
"The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete idiot." (Douglas Adams)