Francois Gouget : winedbg: Fix compilation with gcc 2. 95 and non-GNU compilers.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sat Apr 17 06:48:43 CDT 2010

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010, Eric Pouech wrote:
[...]
> > winedbg: Fix compilation with gcc 2.95 and non-GNU compilers.
> >
> François,
> what was the exact issue here ? I guess that the ; at the end of the attribute
> definition for GNUCC compiler was missing for the non gnu C compilers ?

There were two problems:
 * the semi-colon was missing for non-GNUC compilers as you mentioned
 * gcc 2.95 does not support __attribute__() on function pointers

Unfortunately your patch does not fix the second issue. A solution that
would not require dbg_vprintf() would be to check the gcc version before
trying to use __attribute__().

      Broadcast message : fin du monde dans cinq minutes, repentez vous !