Future of the WWN

Edward Savage epssyis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 10:48:34 CDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:24 AM, Zachary Goldberg <zgold at bluesata.com> wrote:
> Hey folks.
>
> I plan on releasing one WWN per Wine release which
> at a minimum will include a very short news section and the
> bugzilla/appdb stats.  I will also be "crown sourcing" news via the
> Wine Wiki: http://wiki.winehq.org/RecentNewsQueue.  If you would like
> to get a news article into the WWN please add your post there and please
> do not forget to add your name for attribution!
>
> Thanks,
> Zach

Sounds like a good plan.  I've been working on a personal schedule of
one story per week excluding weeks where I've had a lot of work to do.
 So far over the last month since I started that's ended up with two
stories, one of which is already up there talking to Maarten, and
another I still need to update.

I'm honestly not very interested in formatting and setting stories so
they work well in WWN format so if you are collating them do you have
an issue doing this side of things? I have been using the standard
format for news reporting so it's not too different.

I should have a third story about the new shader added recently by the
next WWN release.  Contact me if I haven't posted them to
RecentNewsQueue when you want to release the issue.

Edward