Adding translation for wineprefixcreate manpage

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 15:46:38 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

A couple of days ago, I submitted a patch to add French manpage of wineprefixcreate, which was discarded (see attachment).

I modeled it after German winemaker addition (SHA d53e75af1474d0bd9c8b8660827baaf8fe708f4c) by adding
- entries in tools/Makefile.in
- a .gitignore entry for the generated manpage
- actual translated manpage

I guess the patch was refused because of problems in tools/Makefile.in.

Basically what I added was
- entry in MANPAGES
- french dir in INSTALLDIRS
- entries in "install install-lib" and "install install-dev"
- uninstall entry

In the process, I also added the wineprefixcreate En manpage in the "install install-dev". Is that problematic?

Could so please tell me what I did wrong so I can fix and resubmit the patch?

Thanks in advance.

Frédéric