Phoronix might provide per-commit performance testing for Wine (Awesome!!!)

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Sun Apr 25 04:11:28 CDT 2010

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=ODA3Ng

"Earlier today we then called out for benchmarking requests as what we
should track next using our testing and execution framework (so far the
likely contender is seeing how Wine's performance is evolving on a
per-commit basis, but let us know what you think)"

This would be incredibly helpful and I think we should collaborate more
directly.  I'd like to see Phoronix Test Suite's (under development)
Windows version run regularly in Wine as well.

I've copied Michael Larabel from Phoronix here, I'm hoping he will join
the discussion.  I'm willing to help Michael get Windows Phoronix
working in Wine, if need be.  Needless to say, thanks in advance :)

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie