kernel32: Add tests for lstrcmpW (try 3)

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Wed Apr 28 10:39:49 CDT 2010

André Hentschel <nerv at dawncrow.de> wrote:

> +    for (r = 0; r < 0xFFFF; r++)
> +    {
> +        if (ignorewchar(r))
> +        {
> +            markerW[2] = r;
> +            todo_wine
> +            {
> +                ok(!lstrcmpW(markerW, nomarkerW), "expected the character 0x%x to be ignored within the string\n", r);
> +                ok(CompareStringW(LOCALE_SYSTEM_DEFAULT, 0, markerW, -1, nomarkerW, -1) == 2,
> +                   "expected the character 0x%x to be ignored within the string\n", r);
> +                ok(CompareStringW(LOCALE_SYSTEM_DEFAULT, NORM_IGNORECASE|NORM_IGNORENONSPACE|NORM_IGNORESYMBOLS|
> +                                  SORT_STRINGSORT|NORM_IGNOREKANATYPE|NORM_IGNOREWIDTH|LOCALE_USE_CP_ACP,
> +                                  markerW, -1, nomarkerW, -1) == 2,
> +                   "expected the character 0x%x to be ignored within the string\n", r);
> +            }
> +    }

This is not better, my comments for your previous attempts still apply.
In addition to those:
1. if you decided to use some specific flags in the CompareString call, you may
want to test other variants of them. Using LOCALE_USE_CP_ACP in a W version of
the API doesn't look useful.
2. return value of CompareString has symblic names.

--
Dmitry.