LinuxTag Berlin - call for projects

Jan Gerrit Möltgen gerrit.moeltgen at itomig.de
Thu Apr 29 03:12:49 CDT 2010

Hello together,

the Wine project is accepted for LinuxTag. I'm verry sorry, in the period of
the day linux I have no time unexpectedly and at this moment my time looks
bad, too. Is anyone here, who can manage the Wine on LinuxTag and would be at
this time in Berlin.
If no one is there, I will discard the stand unfortunately.

Many greetings,
Jan Gerrit

--
Dipl.-Wirt.-Inf. Jan Gerrit Möltgen . . . . . .gerrit.moeltgen at itomig.de
ITOMIG GmbH . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Tel.: +49 7031 389 25 06