new wisotool 20100424: new verbs 3dmark2000, 3dmark2001, 3dmark03, 3dmark05, 3dmark06, baldursgate2, gta_vc, pcmark04, pcmark05, unigine_heaven

Vincent Pelletier plr.vincent at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 17:40:08 CDT 2010

Le jeudi 29 avril 2010 12:57:49, Vincent Pelletier a écrit :
> Le mercredi 28 avril 2010 09:13:24, Vincent Pelletier a écrit :
> > I'm trying to add support for GOG.com installers.
>
> Please review attached patch.

Patch updated.

Now tested on windows (...though not all games) from auth cookie creation to
bat script execution (test case: duke nukem 3d).
Curl tested (downloading and auth cookie generation).

Incremental changelog (skip to "Changelog" to just know what it does):
- changed cookie support in download so it take a filename as parameter, not a
  chunk of  HTTP headers
- fixed download url for duke nukem 3d, as it is different from game id
- removed (expanded) AHK marcos, as advised by Austin English on IRC
- auth cookie generation (you now only need your login & password, the rest is
  automatic)
- fix duke nukem 3d and far cry to disable foxit reader installation (and
  prune references to adobe in the source)
- add support for evil genius
- consider an empty file as non-existent (re-download it)
  note: it didn't appear to have expected effect... I'll doublecheck after a
  good night of sleep

Changelog:
- add cookie support in "download" (required as GOG.com requires auth
  to download games)
- add generic automation for gog installer
  (based on http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php)
- Add support for:
  duke nukem 3d
  duke nukem manhattan project
  ut2004
  abe's oddisee
  abe's exoddus
  beyond good and evil
  far cry
  descent 1 & 2 (single package)
  evil genius

Updated "please review":
- _load_gog parameters. They are ugly IMO, because many are optional. But I
  don't see how to do better (especially, how to extend them to include
  optional SHA1 values).
- posix-ish scripting (only tested with bash)

Regards,
--
Vincent Pelletier