Wine users with a CD-ROM drive, please test

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Tue Aug 10 08:12:08 CDT 2010

Hi,

Eric Pouech wrote:
>may be the driver doesn't support TMSF, and from/to fields must be provided in MSF
>would you mind trying that ?
Me? The others ;) The 5 machines I've had access to all pass the tests.

I somehow doubt it'll help because Jeff Zaroyko wrote:
>> set c time format tmsf
>> seek c to start
>> play c from 1 to 2 wait
>This works - I hear music.
So TMSF works for Jeff, even though the testsuite yields MCIERR_HARDWARE there.
Furthermore the failing Seek before Play uses MSF in the proposed testsuite.

Nevertheless worth a try. Any hint may work.

Perhaps also add the "wait" flag to the tests:
seek c to start notify WAIT

Perhaps the cause is one of the unusual commands:
set c video audio all off
set c door closed notify
# # Perhaps add status c mode after that?

On some machines, inserting an audio CD starts the media player.
Perhaps this interacts with the tests?

Thank you for your help,
 Jörg Höhle