d3d9 equivalent of D3DXFVFFromDeclarator?

Misha Koshelev misha680 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 19:44:27 CDT 2010

Dear All:

Thanks a lot Henri for your wonderful D3DXDeclaratorFromFVF patches.

It is wonderful to be exposed to the "right" way to implement this
function.

I am starting to look at D3DXDeclaratorFromFVF, as this would be the
next step before implementing ID3DXMesh.

I am looking again at d3d9, but feel like I am running in circles a
little bit trying to chase down where convFVF and convertedDecls is
coming from.

If you have any hints/advice, much appreciated. If there is a better
place to look as well (like wined3d), please let me know.

Thank you!

Misha