msvcrt:string Fix codepage table 1361 (Korean Johab)

GOUJON Alexandre ale.goujon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 05:42:28 CDT 2010

On 08/31/2010 12:23 PM, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> Wine's aim is to run Windows applications, not to implement everything
> Windows has.
I disagree about that but it doesn't matter after all.
> Spending time fixing
> differencies nobody cares about is a time loss
You're probably right but what about if the solution is known and working ?
I don't ask you to waste your time fixing useless things (that's what I
seems to do) but just help me to translate a single line change in a C
file into a (probably single) perl line. [1]
After that, all msvcrt:string tests (1415 exactly) will pass and I won't
have to change these locale files again.

---
[1] You're not paid for that so if anyone could help me on it, this
topic will simply end .. with a better Wine.