Death to win9x?

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Thu Dec 2 12:17:14 CST 2010

André Hentschel wrote:

>I recently sent a patch to have a new debuglevel "2", but AJ wisely
>pointed out we can simply set WINETEST_PLATFORM=wine on Windows
>which has the same effect. So no need for such hacks :D

I once submitted a similar command line patch: runtest --strict :-)

AJ is right.  The only problem is that testbot does not allow me to set an environment
variable. All testbot knows are command line arguments.

One idea would be to be able to run winetest.exe inside testbot with enough
command line arguments that it runs all tests and submits results on its own.

Regards,
 Jörg Höhle