Death to win9x?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 3 19:39:51 CST 2010

On 12/3/10 11:15 AM, André Hentschel wrote:
> As the VMs in Testbot are now retired we might want to delete the "old" win9x testdata from test.winehq.org(we need a name for this, testviewer?) manually?

André:

I almost have to agree with this because we should not expect
improvements for these versions.  However, I'm thinking of making a
change to the richedit test as a prototype to a final introduction for
what should be an improvement over using broken() for test cases for the
older versions of Windows.  The reason I'm picking on richedit is
because there is vastly different results for the various riched
versions that came with Windows 9x/ME and the current functionality.

James McKenzie