ntdll: Change NtQuerySystemInformation to return 100ns ticks for SYSTEM_PROCESSOR_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION info class (try 3)

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 14:00:54 CST 2010

Hi Louis,

+#define USER_HZ_TO_TICKSPERSEC(x) (ULONGLONG)10000000 * x / user_hz
It's poor style to assume in a macro that user_hz exists.  Pass it as
a macro parameter instead.

Also, this is a question rather than a suggestion for a fix:
+                    long user_hz = sysconf(_SC_CLK_TCK);

Can this value change during the lifetime of a program?  I expect not,
but I could be mistaken.  If not, why not make it static and
initialize it only once?
--Juan