Wine and serial port AGAIN

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Sun Dec 19 23:07:14 CST 2010

Hi!

>     Wolfram> No need to do this. Vijay just needs to
>
>     Wolfram> 1) read Documentation/SubmittingPatches 2) consult the
>     Wolfram> MAINTAINERS file (or use scripts/get_maintainer.pl) (you can
>     Wolfram> set me on CC, too) 3) send the patch 4) wait for comments 5) if
>     Wolfram> not applied goto 3
>
>     Wolfram> No magic involved :)
>
> Only patience and perstistance needed ...

Not a problem here. Thanks to Vijay, I can keep my kernels with his individual
patches until they are included in the mainstream. The only thing I'm thinking
about now is, how to make this information more publicly available, to help
the others to find the patches. Do you think that this mailing list is enough ?

> And hopefully more feedback than on wine-devel ...

Of course...

With regards, Pavel