[cmd] Don't change case of the batch filename

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 09:48:34 CST 2010

On 02/18/2010 03:33 PM, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Paul Vriens<paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com>  writes:
>
>>> In any case the test environment needs to be comparing paths in a
>>> case-insensitive way, it doesn't make sense to require exact case.
>>
>> So the memcmp needs to change into some strcmp form?
>
> Yes, though you probably need CompareString.

Could you think of a reason we need the extension checking in WCMD_batch() ?

I did some (small) tests and it seems like we could remove those checks
as WCMD_run_program() already seems to figure this out when it calls
WCMD_batch().

The attached patch gets rid of the checks and my tests still pass.

My test was "wine cmd /c test".

Where test.cmd:
==
CALL test1