Italian translation

Francesco Argese kekko84 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 05:26:14 CST 2010

2010/2/20 Nikolay Sivov <bunglehead at gmail.com>:

> Main rules are:
> - add new file with makefile entry for it;
> - .rc file should be in UTF-8 encoding with #pragma code_page(65001) in it
> (grep for it);
> - check your translation with LANG=<yourlocalename> wine <app>.
> - submit a single patch per module with you real name and email in author
> field.

Ok. I have began to translate the site starting from the home.template file.

How can I test my changes?
I have copied all the website into an Apache server root and i'm
capable to see the home page but, probably, I have forget some
configurations:  in fact when I click on a link it searches into the
wrong path and give me an error "404 Not Found". What are paths needed
to configure site?

Thanks in advance
Francesco Argese