ntdll/tests: Add more tests for registry symlinks.

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 07:33:21 CST 2010

Hi Alexandre,

This one made my Vista (Ultimate SP2) box starting to crash (the box
itself not just the test). Another Vista Ultimate SP2 system doesn't
show this issue. Both boxes are VMware guests btw though on different hosts.

The attached patch shows the culprit but I'm not sure if the preceding
NtOpenKey block should be skipped as well.

We can just "if (0)" this whole block but we will never be sure how many
systems were affected. Does the fact that one of my boxes crashes
warrant the skipping of this particular test?

--
Cheers,

Paul.