Regression? in first-run of Dragon NaturallySpeaking

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 24 09:48:49 CST 2010

I haven't been installing Dragon NaturallySpeaking every day for over a week, but I did try it today, and noticed that a bug has apparently crept in.
Here's what happens:
Installation runs fine.
Then I try running the program for the first time.
The microphone level test is fine, and the test for microphone accuracy.
But then the window that brings up the training dialogue freezes.
I imagine it's probably been noticed, but wanted to make sure before I investigated and filed a bug or did a regression test.
Susan