d3drm: Merge Direct3DRMCreate with its implementation.

Christian Costa titan.costa at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 11 16:40:15 CST 2010

Dmitry Timoshkov a écrit :
> Christian Costa <titan.costa at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>

>> What the hell is the purpose of this patch ?
>>

> Isn't the subject clear enough? Please calm down.

Well yes and no. Why would you do that merge ? Direct3DRM_create is
supposed to be
called by Direct3DRMCreate or from class factory (which is not
implemented yet).
This is the way we used to do it for DirectX dlls. Is there something
wrong with that ?

>> d3drm.c is for the IDirect3DRMx objects implementations and there will
>> be a file for each other object.
>>

> Once it's really needed you can create as much source files as you prefer.
>

>> Direct3DRMCreate is just an entry point and BTW many wine DirectX dlls
>> are implemented this way because
>> some objects can be also created using the class factory.
>>

> So far that's not needed.

Because it's not yet implemented ? Or because there is no app or game
that use COM functions to create the object ?

>> And why are you removing the d3drm_private.h file at all ?
>>

> Because it's not needed.
>

>> More generally, is it really necessary to do some clean-up while I'm
>> doing some work on this dll ?
>>

> There is no need to quote the whole patch if you aren't going to comment on
> it anyway.

I hope I've done some better comments this time.

I'm not again clean-up at all but this dll is almost empty and this is
likely there will be some patches preparing
further submissions. Doing some clean-up between patches does not help much.

If I was a little rude, sorry for that.