user32: Do not allow a change of capture if the currently capture window is a menu unless explicitly specified (try3)

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 12:41:23 CST 2010

On 01/11/2010 09:47 PM, Peter Dons Tychsen wrote:
> Try 3 of this patch:
>
> - Moved check to server.
> - Removed handling of error code translation after input from AJ.
>
> Thanks,
>
> /pedro

Hi Peter,

This patch has introduced test failures on NT4 and below (tested locally):

http://test.winehq.org/data/tests/user32:win.html

The callback is entered several times on NT4 (only once on XP) so it
seems. The test crashes on Win98 btw.

Could you have a look?

You can use the winetestbot (https://winetestbot.geldorp.nl/) to check
the failures on NT4. I can assist with Win9x testing if needed.

I'm busy setting up a local winetestbot that includes Win95, Win98 and
WinMe.

--
Cheers,

Paul.