kernel32/tests: do not compare handle with zero directly (Smatch)

Dan Carpenter error27 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 06:01:20 CST 2010

On 1/19/10, Dan Carpenter <error27 at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a wine_checker.sh script in smatch_scripts so you can quickly test
> individual files.  I just pushed a change to make wine_checker.sh find the
> smatch binary so you may want to pull the most recent changes.
>
> /path/to/smatch_scripts/wine_checker.sh dlls/kernel32/tests/virtual.c

Also if you want to run the new smatch against the entire source you
can use the following compile.sh script:

#!/bin/bash

IFS=
if echo $* | grep -q '\.c$' ; then
        ~/progs/smatch/devel/smatch -p=wine --full-path -D__i386__ $*
fi
gcc $*

############ End of compile.sh script ##############

Save that as compile.sh and use the following command to build.

make CC=~/progs/wine/compile.sh 2>&1 | tee warns.txt

Sorry, this was undocumented and complicated.  The cgcc that comes
with smatch is supposed to be used instead of the compile.sh but it
doesn't work for me.  I will investigate why.

regards,
dan carpenter