example code appending files with w32api broken?

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Jan 20 03:42:59 CST 2010

>>>>> "Hin-Tak" == Hin-Tak Leung <hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk> writes:

    Hin-Tak> --- On Tue, 19/1/10, Uwe Bonnes
    Hin-Tak> <bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:
    >> Register with the winetestbot, upload your test exe and compare the
    >> test output

    Hin-Tak> Thanks for the pointer. I'll bear that in mind. ATM I have a
    Hin-Tak> patch for one bug which does not work, possibly because it
    Hin-Tak> uncovers another bug in wine - I can verify the latter by
    Hin-Tak> trying out the stand-alone version of the patch on a genuine
    Hin-Tak> windows. So I'll possibly try a genuine windows, and if it
    Hin-Tak> works out, file a 2nd bug, make the first one depending on the
    Hin-Tak> 2nd and attach my patch to the first.  I'll just need to find a
    Hin-Tak> time to reboot to windows...

Dear Hin-Tak,

try to write test for the test suite. And for trying genuine windows, use
the winetsetbot. No need to reboot.

Test in the test suite fingerpoint at errors and help to not introduce
regressions.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de