ukrainian-credui

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 04:00:25 CST 2010

On 01/24/2010 09:23 PM,  гор Хакер wrote:
> ukrainian-credui

Hi,

If you send a second (or higher) revision of a patch please mark it as
such. For example "(Try x)" at the end. This makes it easier to discard
older ones. This one supersedes the one that didn't have the pragma for
example.

A nicer subject would be appreciated as well. "ukrainian-credui"
suggests it's a translation but why not say something like "Adding
Ukrainian translations to credui" or "Fixed ...".

I'm not sure if our automated patch watcher
(http://source.winehq.org/patches/) can cope with non-ascii characters
in the "From:" field but your patches don't show up over there.

Have a look at http://wiki.winehq.org/SubmittingPatches. Your email
address for this mail is different from the generated one in the patch
attached to that email and the names are again different from the
copyright name in the file itself.

--
Cheers,

Paul.