WINEDLLPATH and /usr/lib/wine

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 25 13:55:12 CST 2010

I asked about the same problem a while ago without any response, but I have a patch for it:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/User:Htl10#Ddiwrapper_.28a.k.a._.22Using_Vendor_win32_printer_driver_in_Linux.22.29

I reckon it is because the wine devs don't want people to override certain things. WINEDLLPATH used to work until Feb/March 2006 .