Student Interested in Google Summer of Code 2010

Tony Wasserka tony.wasserka at freenet.de
Fri Jan 29 12:17:27 CST 2010

Am 28.01.2010 21:42, schrieb Loïc Hoguin:

> What would be the solution then to have a chance to get Tony's work
> committed if he can't/won't do the rest of the work himself
FWIW, I handed in my skilled-work paper today, so I've had some spare
time today again. I just prepared a patch which implements point
filtering for ARGB surfaces in D3DXLoadSurfaceFromMemory. If (and only
if) that one goes in, I can submit the D3DXFilterTexture implementation
which is needed for my font code to work properly. I'm going to send it
to wine-patches today or tomorrow probably then.