Student Interested in Google Summer of Code 2010

Loïc Hoguin essen at dev-extend.eu
Fri Jan 29 14:12:27 CST 2010

On 01/29/2010 07:17 PM, Tony Wasserka wrote:
> Am 28.01.2010 21:42, schrieb Loïc Hoguin:
>>
>> What would be the solution then to have a chance to get Tony's work
>> committed if he can't/won't do the rest of the work himself
> FWIW, I handed in my skilled-work paper today, so I've had some spare
> time today again. I just prepared a patch which implements point
> filtering for ARGB surfaces in D3DXLoadSurfaceFromMemory. If (and only
> if) that one goes in, I can submit the D3DXFilterTexture implementation
> which is needed for my font code to work properly. I'm going to send it
> to wine-patches today or tomorrow probably then.

Good news, thanks for your hard work!

I hope my question didn't sound offensive, I only used this as an
example in hopes it could get me a general answer over this issue. I
have seen it pop up a few times the last month alone and so far I
haven't seen a straight answer other than it'd be "hard" to get a commit
if the author is different than the committer.

Looking forward to your patches.

--
Loïc Hoguin
mel: essen at dev-extend.eu