[1/2] wined3d: unbound texture units should sample black instead of white.

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Thu Jul 1 10:19:42 CDT 2010

Am Donnerstag 01 Juli 2010 16:54:08 schrieb Fabian Bieler:
> -        glTexImage2D(GL_TEXTURE_2D, 0, GL_LUMINANCE, 1, 1, 0, GL_LUMINANCE,
GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE, &white);
> +        glTexImage2D(GL_TEXTURE_2D, 0, GL_RGBA8, 1, 1, 0, GL_RGBA,
GL_UNSIGNED_INT_8_8_8_8_REV, &black);
This will only work if the shader samples 2D textures, or is a 1.x pixel
shader.

I am afraid you'll have to add bit for no texture being bound to a sampled
sampler to the ps_compile_args structure and replace the TEX statement with
reading a constant instead. Or explicitly bind dummy 2D, 3D, Cube and RECT
textures to unused samplers. (and e.g. a dummy 2D, 3D and RECT sampler if a
volume texture is used)