Yagmark and localized Windows

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Jul 5 13:41:29 CDT 2010

On Mon, 5 Jul 2010, Dan Kegel wrote:
[...]
> > http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms633574%28VS.85%29.aspx
>
> Sadly, I've found window class IDs to not be very unique (though I've
> looked mostly in Wine and not Windows).

They are not unique at all. In particular,

According to the above page, #32770 is the system class for all dialogs.
So not unique at all but it seems sufficient (or upon winwait triggering
we could enumerate the windows, check their parent, sleep and loop back
if none of them match).

> Can you try using a regular expression?

A regular expression will need to be manually expanded for every other
language.

    I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on tape around here somewhere...