sane.ds: Add Welsh resource

Ken Sharp kennybobs at o2.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 09:41:52 CDT 2010

On 6/7/2010 9:55 AM, Huw Davies wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 05, 2010 at 06:51:36PM +0100, Ken Sharp wrote:
>> +{
>> + 0 ""
>> + 1 "px"
>> + 2 "b"  /* What is "b" ? */
>> + 3 "mm"
>> + 4 "dpi" /* dotiau fesul modfedd */
>> + 5 "%"
>> + 6 "ns" /* What is "ns" ? */
>> +}
>
> See the SANE_UNIT_ defines in /usr/include/sane/sane.h
>
> 'b' is bits and 'ns' should be microseconds, so it looks like the
> English resource is incorrect too.
>
> Huw.
> PS Happy to see the Welsh translations coming in!

I was wondering if it was supposed to be microseconds but I wasn't sure!

It looks as if DPI is used in Welsh too (as it's just an acronym after all).

I thought I'd add the British languages - British English has been
rejected as too much code (despite the fact this is the language of the
UN), but if I gave a quick start to the other languages I was hoping
someone might take over. :)

Doesn't look like any of the Scottish languages is covered though. :(

I shall update and resubmit, thanks.