[4/5] d3d9: Accept the d3d10 fog+sRGB behavior as broken

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Tue Jul 6 09:50:53 CDT 2010

Am Dienstag 06 Juli 2010 16:23:51 schrieb Henri Verbeet:
> It's really HL2 that's broken then, I don't think it would be
> unreasonable for wined3d to adapt the newer behaviour on appropriate
> cards in the future.
I haven't seen any game that depends on the new behavior. Since the Source
2003 engine is pretty popular it would be a lot of pain to try to adopt the
dx10 fog-sRGB behavior with no gain.

It's not the only case where we declare "new" behavior as broken. E.g. the
error returned due to bad buffer lock flags happens to break games, even though
the new behavior is saner than the old one.