Update - no wine repo on github

Mike Kaplinskiy mike.kaplinskiy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 12:17:44 CDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Misha Koshelev <misha680 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Fyi I am just going to keep my latest patches here:
> http://www.mkosh.com/wine-d3dx9.zip
>
> I have struggled for an hour trying to remove a remote commit on github,
> and that's an hour I'd rather spend implementing D3DX functions.
>
> Anyway sorry for the mailbox clutter :)
>
> Misha

It shouldn't be too hard. Something like the below might work.

git rebase -i upstream/master # delete anything you like. Or put edit
instead of pick to edit it
git push -f origin master # forces a push even though your tree is not
at the HEAD of origin

This breaks git history and can make people forking/pulling your tree
angry but assuming you don't care about them, all is well :).

Mike.