ok sorry dumb question... running make test with native DLLs

Misha Koshelev misha680 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 16:30:35 CDT 2010

Oops good thing I did not yet figure out how to use a native d3dx9_36 then
so no compromise of my ability to contribute.

Just to clarify then... I may NOT use wine to monitor calls within a native
DLL? Specifically, I may not determine what parameters one native function
passes to another?

Thank you
Misha

On Jul 6, 2010 4:10 PM, "Austin English" <austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 6, 201...
I should have clarified, you shouldn't be looking at native dll
internals, of course (' trying to debug the exact parameters

D3DXCreateBox uses in its call to D3DXCreateMesh to create its
mesh.'). Only use MSDN or black box testing with conformance tests to
verify native behavior.

Also see
http://wiki.winehq.org/DeveloperFaq#head-fed5011434f62ae1a88baebfb8193a37ea795101

--