WINED3DUSAGE_MASK?

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Fri Jul 9 04:31:35 CDT 2010

Am 09.07.2010 um 03:21 schrieb Misha Koshelev:
>    wined3d: Add WINED3DUSAGE_OVERLAY.
This was added for overlay surfaces that only exist in ddraw. The mask is to make sure d3d9 apps don't accidentally pass this flag to wined3d. I don't think a test is needed, unless we find a windows app that tries to use this flag and expects a certain outcome.

d3d9 gained support for overlay surfaces in windows 7, so maybe we can migrate wined3d's overlay support to use the d3d9 way and adjust ddraw.dll to use it.