added some Git morsels

Misha Koshelev misha680 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 22:24:39 CDT 2010

Dear All:

Hope you are all doing well.

Per Dan's suggestions, and since I have been working with GitHub, I have
added some morsels to the Wiki page:
http://wiki.winehq.org/GitWine

* Per Mike Kaplinskiy's great advice, removing trailing whitespace:
http://wiki.winehq.org/GitWine
* For git-rebase -i, my own caveats about losing patches:
http://wiki.winehq.org/GitWine#head-079f5369fdb9346845a4a8c82475eb7a198312be
* Finally, a GitHub guide, with some of my own morsels:
http://wiki.winehq.org/GitWine#head-0e6d3133a16d3a26de956c500675e5e623462a9e

Hopefully this will be useful to future Wine developers.

I am coming close to having D3DXCreateCylinder and Sphere working...
however, unfortunately the real world calls (apparently my car is
declared "totaled" per my insurance company... sigh).

In any case, hoping 1.2 is just around the corner.

Thank you
Misha