Use of broken()

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 15 22:09:05 CDT 2010

All:

I've been making statements on the mailing list about some of the less
documented features of Wine coding.

I've also stated that asking questions is much better than asking
permission....(in a very round about way.)

So here goes:

I am building a test for the EM_FINDWORDBREAK function in riched20.
There are eight different test cases, but I found differences in one of
them:  WB_CLASSIFY:

For the input value 0x85, Windows 7 returns the value 0x14.  Windows
2000 and Windows NT 4 return a zero.  Would it be appropriate to use the
broken() function at this point?  This has been the case for all test
runs against these particular VMs on the testbot.

I thank you in advance for assistance rendered.

James McKenzie