Please remove / block user from bugzilla

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 09:08:40 CDT 2010

On 16 July 2010 15:50, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> So it boils down to disagreements about two things:
>
> - mentioning a bug number when posting a patch
>
> - turning spammy FIXMEs into oneshots

No, you're mistaking specific instances for the larger issue there.
What it boils down to is giving bad advice from a perceived position
of authority. Please don't make me search through the archives to find
every single specific instance.

> These both seem like things reasonable developers could disagree about.
> (Indeed, Roderick recently posted a patch with a bug number in the subject line,
> http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2010-March/086152.html )
>
> How do frequent wine committers, and especially Alexandre, feel about
> these two issues?
I'd say Alexandre's opinion is pretty clear, as always:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2010-February/081744.html.