Please remove / block user from bugzilla

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 16 09:27:38 CDT 2010

Luke Benstead <kazade at gmail.com> wrote:
>Sent: Jul 16, 2010 7:18 AM
>To: Henri Verbeet <hverbeet at gmail.com>
>Cc: wine-devel at winehq.org, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com>
>Subject: Re: Please remove / block user from bugzilla
>
>> How do frequent wine committers, and especially Alexandre, feel about
>> > these two issues?
>> I'd say Alexandre's opinion is pretty clear, as always:
>> http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2010-February/081744.html.
>>

>That's doesn't settle this at all, Alexandre is almost certainly referring
>to the bug number in the patch itself there, rather than the subject line.

Actually, during the first part of the Wine 1.2 rc set, it was suggested to put the bug number somewhere in either the changelog or in the subject line.  What I seen in the message is that AJ wanted something more meaningful in the code than just "testing for bug XXXX".  The comment could become part of the Wine code base and is not clear.

James McKenzie