Sending patches for bug #22918

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 16 22:08:44 CDT 2010

Misha Koshelev wrote:
> Dear All:
>
> Congrats on 1.2!
>
> I have begun sending my patches from my repository:
> http://github.com/misha680/wine/commits/master

Misha:

Might I make a tiny suggestion:  Send in one set of patches and wait for
AJ's and others feedback.  Make appropriate corrections and then
resubmit.  Repeat until the first set is accepted and incorporated into
Wine.  Go back to your remaining patches and make all necessary
corrections.  This will save your time and reduce the number of
correction messages.

If you need to, post them to the Wine Developers list, but I remember
you doing this already.

Seventy patches is a very large number of patches to submit all in one go.

James McKenzie