Please remove / block user from bugzilla

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 03:27:03 CDT 2010

On 17 July 2010 03:56, James McKenzie <jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Does this sound doable and is it permissible?  I don't want folks walking
> away because they cannot post, but if they are posting garbage it doesn't
> help us.

It depends also on the balance you want between

(a) the possibility of a bad comment on Bugzilla
(b) lots of people being unable to post their bugs.

(b) will get the bug count down nicely, but rather misses the point of
having a bug tracker.

You are going to get noise. Stopping people reporting bugs is probably
not the answer. It's hard enough to get bug reports out of people
already.

- d.