wined3d: Add Nvidia 8800GTX detection

Luke Bratch l_bratch at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 20 16:54:24 CDT 2010

--- On Tue, 20/7/10, Henri Verbeet <hverbeet at gmail.com> wrote:

> Negative on using experimental extensions I'm afraid.
> Writing a proof
> of concept patch is ok, of course, and I'd be willing to
> review that,
> but it can't go in until the extension is finalized. Note
> that this
> wouldn't allow you to get rid of the current code though,
> you still
> need a fallback. It would just allow for more accurate
> reporting on
> cards that do support that extension.

The attached uses that experimental extension [1] to report the correct total memory for cards that support it, while sticking with the existing hard coded values and code layout for those that don't.

I would appreciate any comments.

Thanks

Luke Bratch

[1] http://developer.download.nvidia.com/opengl/specs/GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info.txt