shdocvw: Add French translation

Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes alex at thehandofagony.com
Wed Jul 28 14:06:51 CDT 2010

 Onsdag 28. juli 2010 18.24.23 skrev Paul Vriens :
> On 07/27/2010 10:28 AM, Frédéric Delanoy wrote:
>

> We now have an error on the translation site as you've merged 'New' and
> 'Window'.
>
> I know you brought this up on wine-devel but until agreed upon we should
> stick to the English one IMHO.

Hello,

I forgot to answer that message. I added the New - > Window submenu because
that is how it is in Microsoft's Internet Explorer 6. It could later include
'E-mail message' and a few other entries.

The "New" submenu was removed in IE7, but I chose to go with IE6 to be
consistent with our user interface (and lack of tabs :p )

I could change it if that is desirable, but we should remain consistent across
all translations.

Regards,

Alexander N. Sørnes