resources: Convert Polish resources to UTF8.

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 10 20:52:27 CDT 2010

Frédéric Delanoy wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I see this patch has been "Rejected" in
> http://source.winehq.org/patches/,

Could be formatted incorrectly or just basically contain invalid
information (not incorrect) as the format of the patch does not include
things like th #pragma line.

However, I have a much better question.  I track the patches to see
which were applied and which were not.  How can I get OLDER information
on patches from previous releases?

I'm truly interested in the series of patches that I have submitted and
would like to get them 'out of the way' so I can move onto other items.

Thank you for minding my interruption and back to the regularly
scheduled Wine Development.

James McKenzie