No test summary line found

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 06:20:03 CDT 2010

On 06/11/2010 01:13 PM, GOUJON Alexandre wrote:
> Le 11/06/2010 11:58, Paul Vriens a écrit :
>> Those are the results from the testbot:
> I know, I received the log by mail and I submitted my patch before
> sending it to wine-patches but I didn't understand it as an error.
>
>> This means this new test is crashing on (that) NT4.
>
> WNT4WSSP6.log
> advapi32:security start - -
> security.c:1427: Tests skipped: CreateWellKnownSid not available
> security.c:1084: AccessCheck with MAXIMUM_ALLOWED got Access 0x00060019
> security.c:1140: Tests skipped: AddAccessAllowedAceEx is not available
> security.c:1223: Tests skipped: ConvertSidToStringSidA is not available
> security.c:1997: Tests skipped: NULL account name doesn't work on NT4
> security.c:2073: Tests skipped: CreateWellKnownSid not available
> advapi32:security done (3221225477)
>
> No test summary line found
>

> 3221225477 = 0xC0000005 = STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION but where does it come
> from ?
> There is neither backtrace nor timeout log/explanation.

Submit your patch to the testbot and run them on NT4 only. Make sure you
leave the WINETEST_DEBUG flag and set the WINETEST_REPORT_SUCCESS one.
That should show you the last successful ok-test.

> Whatever its origin, the next test after test_LookupAccountName() is
> test_security_descriptor() whereas my patch just modified
> test_GetNamedSecurityInfoA().
>
> And a last question : Does win_skip do return ?

win_skip is just to show (on test.winehq.org) that one or more tests are
skipped. The difference between skip and win_skip is that skip can be
used on all platforms, win_skip only on Windows (it will show a failure
on Wine).

> Some tests add a return after it, and others no.

That depends on the kinds of tests. If you want to test a function and
the OS doesn't implement it than it makes no sense to continue so you
return. If you only need to skip a particular test you do continue.

--
Cheers,

Paul.