No test summary line found

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 06:54:52 CDT 2010

On 06/11/2010 01:20 PM, Paul Vriens wrote:
> On 06/11/2010 01:13 PM, GOUJON Alexandre wrote:
>> Le 11/06/2010 11:58, Paul Vriens a écrit :
>>> Those are the results from the testbot:
>> I know, I received the log by mail and I submitted my patch before
>> sending it to wine-patches but I didn't understand it as an error.
>>
>>> This means this new test is crashing on (that) NT4.
>>
>> WNT4WSSP6.log
>> advapi32:security start - -
>> security.c:1427: Tests skipped: CreateWellKnownSid not available
>> security.c:1084: AccessCheck with MAXIMUM_ALLOWED got Access 0x00060019
>> security.c:1140: Tests skipped: AddAccessAllowedAceEx is not available
>> security.c:1223: Tests skipped: ConvertSidToStringSidA is not available
>> security.c:1997: Tests skipped: NULL account name doesn't work on NT4
>> security.c:2073: Tests skipped: CreateWellKnownSid not available
>> advapi32:security done (3221225477)
>>
>> No test summary line found
>>

>> 3221225477 = 0xC0000005 = STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION but where does it come
>> from ?
>> There is neither backtrace nor timeout log/explanation.
>
> Submit your patch to the testbot and run them on NT4 only. Make sure you
> leave the WINETEST_DEBUG flag and set the WINETEST_REPORT_SUCCESS one.
> That should show you the last successful ok-test.
>

>> Whatever its origin, the next test after test_LookupAccountName() is
>> test_security_descriptor() whereas my patch just modified
>> test_GetNamedSecurityInfoA().
>>
>> And a last question : Does win_skip do return ?
>
> win_skip is just to show (on test.winehq.org) that one or more tests are
> skipped. The difference between skip and win_skip is that skip can be
> used on all platforms, win_skip only on Windows (it will show a failure
> on Wine).
>
>> Some tests add a return after it, and others no.
>
> That depends on the kinds of tests. If you want to test a function and
> the OS doesn't implement it than it makes no sense to continue so you
> return. If you only need to skip a particular test you do continue.

I don't know if you have an account on the testbot so I tested it for you:

https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=2586&log_201=1&scrshot_201=1#k201

What you can see is the last successful test was on line 2671. This
means that most likely the first of your added tests already crashes on NT4:

2671     ok(group != NULL, "group should not be NULL\n");
2672
2673     LocalFree(pSecDesc);
2674
2675
2676     /* NULL descriptor tests */
2677
2678     error = pGetNamedSecurityInfoA(windows_dir,
SE_FILE_OBJECT,DACL_SECURIT
2679         NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL);
2680     ok(error==ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER, "GetNamedSecurityInfo failed
with er
2681

--
Cheers,