Two enhancement requests for winetricks

Jan Hoogenraad jan-winehq at h-i-s.nl
Sat Jun 12 15:11:12 CDT 2010

Attached a simple script which at least removes those files that were
installed by another application (possibly winetricks) and are now
provided by wine.

On my computer, it removed the following files (of which I am unsure of
its origins).
  17680 1998-08-06 12:43 psapi.dll
131072 1999-01-15 04:37 mapi32.dll
348160 2008-10-06 23:30 msvcr71.dll
258352 2008-10-06 23:30 unicows.dll
  65304 2010-06-08 16:58 winhlp32.exe

.. based on the date match, I suspect the files below as well.
However, there are no files with the same name in the wine directory,
and thus my simple script is unable to judge them as being superseded:
924432 2008-10-06 23:30 MFC40.DLL
499712 2008-10-06 23:30 msvcp71.dll
326656 2008-10-06 23:30 MSVCRT40.DLL
492304 2008-10-06 23:30 OLEAUT32.DLL
  21936 2008-10-06 23:30 help.exe
995383 2008-10-06 23:30 MFC42.DLL
  70656 2008-10-06 23:30 MSVCIRT.DLL

Dan:
Can you attach this to
http://code.google.com/p/winezeug/issues/detail?id=127 "want uninstall"
as I have no access to the Google thing ?

--
Jan Hoogenraad
Hoogenraad Interface Services