avifil32: Update English resource

Ken Sharp kennybobs at o2.co.uk
Tue Jun 15 13:53:28 CDT 2010

On 15/06/10 10:28, Michael Stefaniuc wrote:

> That's just an artifact of how the translation statistics tool works.
> But Wine will use LANG_ENGLISH SUBLANG_DEFAULT if there is no
> SUBLANG_NEUTRAL translation. Duplicating unneeded resources makes them
> prone for bitrotting.
>
> bye
> 	michael

I was told that US English = Default and British English = Neutral, and
that all the other English sublangs pick up Neutral except en_US.

So, are you saying what actually happens is that it first looks for
NEUTRAL, and if it doesn't find that it looks for DEFAULT?  And that
NEUTRAL should be British English?  If so, why is there a DEFAULT at all?

I wondered why there was also a ENGLISH_US in kernel32/nls.

If it actually looks for NEUTRAL first it would save a lot of
duplication and would make the translations easier.

Hope that makes sense.