Anotated 'make test' log

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Jun 16 15:48:13 CDT 2010

Max wrote:
> [Maybe we should modify FIXME itself to only print out once.]

That's worth discussing, but changing FIXME itself might be going a
bit too far during the current code freeze.
You could try adding a FIXME_ONCE macro, though, and use it to quiet
some particular message that really gets in the way of (i.e. slows down)
a real application.

(p.s. the mail bounces are really distracting; they look like this:
    max at mtew.isa-geek.net
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
further information about the cause of this error. The error that the
other server returned was: 550 550 5.7.1 <max at mtew.isa-geek.net>...
Relaying denied (state 14).)