Apologies for the marketing message

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Sat Jun 19 09:51:53 CDT 2010

It's not clear how it happened; it was not intended.  These are direct
emails James sends periodically to customers reaching the end of
their support period.  We speculate that someone signed up with
the mailing list address as 'their' address.

At any rate, by way of apology I'd like to remind everyone
that all contributors to Wine are entitled to VIP status with CodeWeavers,
which gets you free lifetime subscriptions to CrossOver.
(This way, there is no chance James could ever sell you anything
<grin>).  Write to me if you'd like me to set you up.

We are deeply grateful for everyones contributions to Wine,
and very sorry for the off topic emails.

Cheers,

Jeremy