Addition of En resources to non-En resources

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 20 10:23:22 CDT 2010

Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> James McKenzie <jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net> wrote:
>

>> Another good reason to drop .rc files and go with the po flow...
>>

> Not really. If you'd know what stuff the .rc files contain you wouldn't do
> such claims. The .rc files can't go away in general. James, please learn
> subject before commenting.

Dmitry:

I know what .rc files do.  I also know that adding .po functionality
will reduce the size of the .rc files.  Also, adding a new language will
not take as much effort and will allow build-out in stages.  That is one
of the wonderful features of using these files.   Right now, we are
missing major language groups.  Adding .po functionality might make it
easier to add them.

And my comment was that it appears that Wine is making a stride forward
to assist those whose native language is NOT English.

James McKenzie